Asia Pacific Security Group is a leading provider to public and private corporate clients, as well as to private individuals.
Our Senior Management team have over 40 years of investigative experience within Victoria Police in all facets of serious and organised crime, gaming, drugs, racing and fraud.
We specialise in a range of Insurance and Workers Compensation investigations, Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Due Diligence/Background services, Criminal and Sports Integrity investigations, Security Risk Management and the management of risks associated with IR Conflict.
Our proactive solutions minimise threats and risks to everyday business operations, whilst providing clarity towards both desirable and achievable outcomes.
We provide unparalleled personal service to our clients and undertake that senior management will oversee each and every project. Our hand-picked team of in-house investigators is trained to industry highest standards.
Why choose APSG?
Our Management team have over 40 years of experience within the Victoria Police, investigating a diverse range of offences for individual victims of crime as well as corporate businesses.
By using APSG, our clients are achieving increased productivity and reduced costs achieved by outsourcing professional services.
We specialise in Corporate Investigations, Insurance and WorkerCover investigations. We assist in Criminal Investigations; Background and Intelligence investigations; Corporate Due Diligence; Location of Persons and Witnesses, Theft; Fraud and Sports Integrity investigations.
Peter is a Director of the Asia Pacific Security Group Pty Ltd (APSG), and is based in Melbourne, Australia. He has a particular interest in the provision of high quality investigations and investigations training to the sports and community services sectors.
Peter has extensive experience in complex investigations and security risk management across extremely challenging environments, both nationally and internationally. He has highly developed practical and theoretical skills in security and project management, the development and implementation of initiatives contributing to the protection of organisational integrity goals and the development, training and management of risk and investigative personnel at a tertiary level.
From 1996 until 2008, Peter held the position of Chief Investigator, Racing Victoria LTD. In that role, he successfully managed an anti-corruption unit, focused on investigations and intelligence relating to matters impacting or potentially impacting on the overall integrity of the Victorian thoroughbred horse racing industry. Peter established multiple and highly effective liaison functions with racing related regulatory bodies, policing and compliance agencies internationally. Prior to that, Peter enjoyed a successful investigative career with Victoria Police in various front line positions with a strong focus on criminal investigations.
- Bachelor of Arts – Criminal Justice Administration – RMIT University – Melbourne – Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Law – University of Melbourne – Australia
- Investigator – Crime Courses Unit – Victoria Police – Australia
- Diploma – Government Investigations
- Certificate IV – Security & Risk Management
- Certificate IV – Training & Assessment – (Nationally Accredited Trainer)
- Certificate IV – Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Certificate IV – Occupational Health & Safety
- OHS for Health and Safety Representatives, Supervisors & Managers
- Human Source Management – Level 2 – Victoria Police
- Tutor – Australian Institute of Public Safety – Criminal Justice Administration
- Lecturer – Australian Institute of Public Safety – Criminal Justice Administration
- Lecturer – Australian Institute of Public Safety – Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Trainer – Australian Institute of Public Safety Australia – Cert. III – Investigative Services
- Trainer – Australian Institute of Public Safety Australia – Cert. IV – OH&S
- Member – Australia & New Zealand Sports Law Association
- Member – Australian Institute of Professional Investigators
- Victoria Police Licensed Private Investigator, Trainer, Security Advisor, Bodyguard, Security
Darshan is the General Manager of the Asia Pacific Security Group Pty Ltd (APSG), and is based in Melbourne, Australia. He brings a diverse set of skills to APSG with 19 years’ experience in management; business development in Australia and New Zealand and 14 years with Victoria Police as a Detective. Darshan worked within the Victoria Police Organised Crime Squad, the Drug Squad and Prison Investigations Squad as well as inner city Criminal Investigation Departments.
- Detective Training School Certificate (Victoria Police)
- Certificate II – Security Operations
- Certificate III – Investigative Services
- Private Security – Licensed Investigator